Shipping & Returns
We appreciate your business! When placing local orders, please note the pick up and delivery times for each store. Pick up orders for Fort Myers will be ready within 4 hours. Local delivery for Fort Myers will be delivered within 1 business day. Orders placed for the Port Charlotte, Sarasota or Naples locations require an 2-3 business days for delivery or pick up.
Domestic orders shipping via UPS and USPS will be packaged and sent within 1-2 business days. Orders placed on the weekend or a holiday will ship on the next business day. Tracking numbers will be sent via email as soon as your package ships. Supplies Plus does not offer shipments to California, Alaska or Hawaii.
Hazmat orders only ship UPS Ground. We reserve the right to change shipping vendors, depending on the Hazmat restrictions with your order. Changes will not affect your shipping rates or extend the ship time for your order. See the maps below for transit days for USPS Priority and UPS Ground.
How to Return items for Exchange or Refund:
At Supplies Plus, we strive to make your purchasing experience as pleasant and easy as possible, and that includes making it easy for you to return or exchange a product with us. We ask only that you follow these simple procedures: The returned merchandise must be new, complete and in its original packaging. Hazmat items cannot be returned via shipping. Hazmat items can only be returned in person to a Supplies Plus Florida location. The return must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order. To start a return or exchange, please e-mail email@example.com or call 239-314-7874 and we'll assist you with your return or exchange. Return shipping cost may apply.
We will send you an email response with the status of your authorized return, the return address and any other instructions. Please securely pack the product, including a copy of the return authorization email sent to you. Send it (with shipping and insurance charges prepaid) to the address we will provide to you in the return authorization. It is helpful to get a tracking number in case the carrier loses the package.
NOTE: Hazardous Goods (Hazmat) items cannot be returned via shipping. Hazmat items can only be returned in person to a Supplies Plus Florida location (Fort Myers, Port Charlotte, Sarasota or Naples). To check if a product is Hazmat prior to ordering, click the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and view the transportation section.
Lost or Damaged Shipments:
We will make every effort to find your order. However, sometimes packages get damaged or lost. Please contact us if your package is missing or damaged via phone at 239-314-7874 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most lost packages take up to 7 days to investigate. If your package is determined to be lost, a refund will be issued.
Damaged packages require 7 photos for a refund or replacement. Images MUST include the following -
- Photo 1: A photo of the damaged item.
- Photo 2: A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box).
- Photo 3: A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.).
- Photo 4: A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z).
- Photo 5: A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), if available. The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Photo 6: Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
- Photo7: Dimensions of the box including the package height, length, and width provided in the body of the email.
UPS reserves the right to inspect the package with a value over $1,000. We require that you keep the damaged package until the claim payment has been confirmed (up to 15 days).